Rare Disease Challenge, interuniversity rare diseases genetic treatment competition.
Conditions of Participation:
- All undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students can participate in the competition.
- Students can also come together from several different universities to form teams.
- Each team can participate in the competition with only one project.
- Each team participating in the competition may consist of minimum 3 and maximum 5 people.
- Multiple different teams from the same university can participate in the competition.
- The disease selected at the application stage cannot be changed.
- Once the application process is completed, the application cannot be canceled.
Each team participating in the contest will be evaluated according to the table below.
|Participation in genetic treatment approaches training||5 Points|
|Participation in CRISPR gene regulation training||5 Points|
|Participation in gene transfer technology training||5 Points|
|Participation in cell culture training||5 Points|
|Genetic treatment project||40 Points|
|Poster and oral presentation||25 Points|
|Social awareness activities||15 Points|
- Each participant participating in the contest will be given a certificate of participation.
- Bronze medal will be awarded to teams scoring 50 points or more, who made a poster and oral presentation.
- Silver medal will be awarded to teams scoring 70 points or more, who made a poster and oral presentation.
- Gold medal will be awarded to teams scoring 85 points or more, who made a poster and oral presentation.